have you ever been the 'other woman'? if so, did you know, what did you do when you found out? adult content

I am never dated anyone knowing he was married, but did date one man -not knowing, when a girlfriend brought to my attention that she thought he might be (heard stuff through other people, but not comfirmed) i asked him flat out, he did some dodging of question, so i knew it to be true. I ended phone call and never saw him again. i had no idea who the wife was or how to find her - if i did, i may have told her what a scum bag she had married

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• yes I was and when I found out he had already divorced her...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I was very young and was dating a "wonderful" man when I was approached at the mall by a very attractive older women. She explained to me who she was (the wife) to which I proceeded to collapse and became very apologetic. I told her over and over and over again how sorry I was all the time crying. This was actually consoled me and told me that she knew that I didn't know because I wasn't the first young women he had done this to. I've always lived by the rule that there are way, way to many men in this world to go after one that is already taken besides, if he leaves her for you, you can bet your bottom dollar that he'll leave you for the next piece of pussy that gets his attention. Maybe not now...not in 10 years but eventually, you're old news.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• technically yes...i slept with a friend's husband...but only because i knew she was sleeping with his cousin...in fact, the night i slpet with her dh i knew she wouldnt be home because she had already told me she was going to a hotel with his cousin. she didnt know exactly when i did it, but i told her shortly after and she laughed. she honestly didnt care. if i thought she would have cared i never would have slept with a friends husband, but i KNEW she wouldnt be mad. we're all still friends to this day. another girl also slept with her husband though amd she got pissed...both because this girl had betrayed her before and because the other girl didnt tell her personally, she had to find out from someone else...and before i get bashed for being a "bad friend", dont bother...i dont care what anyone has to say about it...my friend and i have "shared" a few guys before and we were both perfectly fine with it.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes i did and yes i knew. Long story short was he only stayed for his child. Hell i even spent time with his family because they hated her because she treated him like shit. We would prb be married now if it wasnt for the fact she told him when he told her he was leaving that he would never see his DD again and he wouldnt leave. She told him this right in front of his mom and she told me....It was just bad all the way around. I finally got tired of waiting and giving him options. We did this off and on for 5 years. Loved him dearly but wasnt meant to be and now im glad.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes I was and didn't know it. The minute I found out he was still married I kicked him to the curb. Changed my number and told him if he came near me again I would give his wife all the evidence. Never heard from him again. Found out later that year they divorced because he (SHOCK) cheated on her again this time getting the girl pregnant.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No, I've never dated a married man.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have been the other woman.....she found out and shot my car. I left town the next day, and I didn't even know she existed!
    ROFLMAO

Answer by ROFLMAO at 3:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2010