I will be 9 weeks on friday and......

Do any one of you that is pregnant also feel like the wicked witch sometimes? I get so bitchy and my poor hubby I feel sorry for him and I try to appologize in advance.

ready4baby2011

Asked by ready4baby2011 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, most definately had that feeling when I was pregnant..it's your hormones. It's nice that you warn him...good idea!
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nope that is not one of the issues that I have.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• This pregnancy..... Most definitely. I am pregnant with baby # 3 and i never had that with my first 2. But added stress, anxiety, and hormones and you don't want to be around when I explode. I am 4 months now and it has gone down a great deal.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have definately had mood swings LOL.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 9:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i do most the time
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 4:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• That is one of the first signs that I am pregnant. I cant' stand the father for no reason. I have an aversion to him and some other people.

san126

Answer by san126 at 7:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Ha I got so bad at times that I almost came close to just hitting my boyfriend. I couldn't go a day without feeling utterly angry at the whole world and anytime he would look at me I wanted to go off. Yes I felt like crap for that but we both knew it wasn't me but all the changes in my body making me feel like that. So we took it one day at a time and worked real hard at staying away from each other when I had the bad mood swings. I am happy to say now at 33 weeks I am a very happy miserable woman now. No more nearly uncontrollable anger. Good luck and remember it will end.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yes and i feel so bad
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 5:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2011