12-20-10 how many people do you still need to get gifts for?

ihave to get something for my gpa - no idea what... my sil (hate her) = turtle neck sweater - ihave to do it because i am off work and dh cannot pick out nice clothes. fil - vodka. and something else for my cousins... at least one of them. not bad but i am usually totally done at this point.... oh well. how is your shopping going?

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 8:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• I have a lot of shopping yet to do - I've NEVER been this close to Christmas and not done before - tragic but life and circumstances have demanded a difference this year!

Merry Christmas to you!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 8:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have about 3 more people to buy for...but 2 of them arent coming until New Year's weekend..so I think Im pretty good. I still have a few to wrap befoe Christmas though..
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I still need something for DS and another gift for DH. I also have my secret santa gift ot buy and stocking stuffers. I need to go out, although it is cold and I just don't feel like it. I think tomorrow when DH gets home I'm just going to go. I never wait this long to get my gifts.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have to buy to gift cards for my nephews and my husband is picking up a special wrench for his dad tonight. That is it. I have everything else purchased. I do need to sew 8 bibs and 2 aprons though...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• DONE! got the last lil couple of things i needed today!~
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• no one!!!
    WOO
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Just my moms new DH dont know him well...and if I see anything elsefor my dh
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• 1...2,3...4,5...maybe 6, 7...a little something else for 2 people I already bought for...ugh, call it an even 10. Oh wait, forgot a couple - make it 12. And I have no idea what to get for most of them.
    Anonymous

• let see...my bro/sis in law..uncle..mom n dad..some more for my daughter..and i think thats it..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• All of them!!! My almost 18 year old son, My S/O, his 7 y/o son, my father, my mother, my step-mother, my step-father, my grandmother, my assistant & my boss.
    I also have 5 brothers, 2 sisters, their spouses/S/O's and 13 neices and nephews who are all only getting greeting cards this year. Wish me luck!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2010