oops.

i recently asked a question in pregnancy, and i seem to be on a role tonight. my bday was yesterday, i found out today, i was pregs. basically for my bday i drank myself pretty hard, and im worried if i carry this baby , something will be wrong!! anyone have similar stories with happy endings?

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It happens to all of us! In fact I had a party for my brother in-laws bday got extremely drunk and then founf out i was pregnant the next day! I was mortified went straight to the doctor and said she founbf out the same way lol.....my daughter is now 10 months old and is developing very fast, she s healthy and just perfect! dont stress good luck enjoy ur pregnancy and happy bday!
    peytiebug211

Answer by peytiebug211 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It won't hurt the baby. Just watch what you do from now on. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes i did same thing and my baby was fine. I drank two weekends in a row....um..couldn't walk. I found out next week i was preggo. But my baby was fine!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• lol relax!!!! i was 14 weeks preg and didnt know it on new years and drank my self stupid and my ds is fine! i found out 3 days later i was preg lol
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 8:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• thanks everyone! haha, i will definitely, obviously not be drinking again anytime soon! :]
    Cowbell88

Comment by Cowbell88 (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• ditto the above.
    theartsychik

Answer by theartsychik at 8:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010