what are teething tablets?

never herd of em til this website

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 10:02 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A homeopathic combination for the temporary relief of symptoms of simple restlessness and wakeful irritability due to cutting teeth.
    http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=85461&catid=22
    They were wonderful when my son was cutting molars! Chamomile is one of the main ingredients. Definately a must have for teething! They calmed my son down so much when his gums hurt.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Drowninginboys is right - very helpful!
    Teething tablets help take the edge off the crankiness, help calm the baby down. They do not take the pain away though. You still need pain meds to do that.

I've also found teething tablets helpful when my daughter gets over stimulated and over tired and can't calm down - like after a full day of company and extra people playing with her. She gets so worked up that she can't slow down, relax, and sleep. The tablets help take the edge off enough to let her relax.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• They sell them at WalMart... Awesome for teething. Its immediate relief for pain :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2008