Are you tired these days?

I don't know why, but I hear a lot of ppl saying they're very tired. Its all they can do to get home and go to bed? Any idea why & what can I do to snap out of it? Plz keep it clean.Tk u

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 9:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Health

• This time of year there's a lot of stress concerning the Holidays and wanting to get everything done, and have it perfect, then add in the general economic situation, and that means a lot of stress. Stress tires a person. I think sitting back and thinking about what is really important, and trying to to do everything will help the situation.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Vitamin D3 is what I take. It seems to help.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes. But that is because I have had two life altering events happen within a month. My father was killed in a car accident and I went back to work full time.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I remember you Izsarejman. I am so sorry for your loss. I remember because your dad died on Thanksgiving day and my sister died two days later... I wish you could have taken some time off for the loss of your father. We all need time to grieve. Have you taked with anyone about your feelings, or are you stuffing them? Plz, if you need someone to listen, contact me...You don't have to do this alone!

The tired I'm talking of doesn't have to do with the holidays. it started before they came around. Its like there is this heaviness and you just can't quite catch your breath... Alls I know is we are finding it harder and harder to maintain thoughout the day. We don't even have the desire to get together unless its on a computer. I see so many homes totally out of order... so many with mental disorders, like I've never seen it before.... We should be having such freedom with all the technology and modern conviences. What's up?
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I seem to be tired but then I know that I am anemic and losing blood somewhere in my intestinal tract.This will be looked into the week after Christmas.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• There are SOOO many reasons. It could be health related, stressed over the holidays, or work deadlines. Try One a Day vitamins-it makes me feel better in 1 hour, seriously
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If it's got to do with "this time of the year" ... worry no more, it's the shortest day today. From on tomorrow days are becoming longer again. Yeah!
    Also to stop worry about stuff usually helps (me).
    I'm really tired this morning, but that's because I got up so early to decorate the living room a bit. It's my hubby's birthday (Yeah, we're good again). ... And also I couldn't sleep anymore with that nagging burn in my stomach and scratching throat. Yuk!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 1:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well I Know why I am tired and it is because I have MS amd anmic(low iron). I have had low iron since I was a teen and MS since 19y/o. So I have good and bad days. I think that it is a good thing that we can talk to each other on the computer because we meet people that we may have never met. :)
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 2:30 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I'm sorry for your suffering and issues.. I can't sleep due to my health, Stress, it being like in the 50's-60 in our bedroom., Chemo/neuropathy Hot flashes Etc.. & more migraines.. Nothing seems to improve!! I wish you a pain free better life! I wish you healing!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Tired? Not usually.

Good nutrition, I think is the key. A holistic approach to good health makes sense. We, as a country, tend to eat too much over-processed junk. All those chemicals are taking a toll on our health and vitality. When we are ill, our medical system tends to treat symptoms instead of working more on finding and treating the root cause of the illness.

I try to eat more whole foods, that are still the way nature made them. Drink filtered water. Get fresh air and exercise. Supplement vitamins and minerals (our foods really don't have enough to promote optimal health). It works for me and my family. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:55 PM on Dec. 21, 2010