What idea would you like to contribute to "Smarter Living"?

Here's your chance to speak your mind & heart about how we can improve our lives and those around us.... Plz keep it clean. Thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 9:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Health

• The Golden Rule -- treat people the way you want them to treat you. Karma does happen.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If every person in the USA donated $1 to feed the hungry every month there would be no hunger.
    Anonymous

• Take one thing to help the environment. For example: Use all reusable bags, I do it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I totally agree with you all. I know we reap what we sow! About the $1 to stop starvation... here is something I bet you didn't know... I have friends who are farmers. Do you know the goverment pays them NOT TO GROW FOOD FOR US? Yea, I was shocked too! Of course they had to do it or not be able to grow anything! Imagine that!!! I believe one thing at a time can make a difference. I use my resusable bags. If you think it is a pain to do this, stuff them in a big bag until the bag is full. Then on your way out to pay bills drop it off at the food bank. They are always in need of bags. Merry Christmas you guys and thanks for stopping by to answer this question!
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• love you signI like all the PP's. Just think what the world would be like if we all tried to be kind, in every action we take.

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:47 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Do something nice for a complete stranger every day, you will be amazed how good it makes you feel, and them too!
    StressedOut107

Answer by StressedOut107 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010