Oral Sex Help!! adult content

Ok so I am starting to give my man head but I want to know some really good sucking techniques (if yall know any) so I can try It...I heard some stories but its not really the spice im looking for but if you all know any that CAN SHARE i would really appreciate it!!

p.s this is way TMI

vall11

Asked by vall11 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• cough drop or mint, itll give it a tingle
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Use your hand for whatever you can't get in your mouth and my fiance loves me using my tongue and just a tiny bit of teeth.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• put it as far down your throat as you can without choking....
    mamameka1

Answer by mamameka1 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Try sucking on his scrotum for variety.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Use your tongue on the seam at the back of the head, or suck there like giving it a hickey. They love it.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• use both hands, and don't forget abuot the balls- men LOVE when you slightly touch/massage them, while sucking/stroking their dick at the same time....sounds so dumb but i read a bunch of tips in cosmo once- used them on my man- and he could not believe it!!!! lol he absolutely loved it which made me even like it a lil more, since obv that's not my favorite thing to do haha
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Ask him what he likes, he'll let you know what feels good to him

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Using hands is a must. I don't just use the up and down motion. I twist my hand as I do it. DH loves it! Sometimes a peppermint can be too much, so sometimes I'll gargle some Listerine before and it still gives a cool feeling without being so strong. And giving the balls attention is a MUST for my DH. Every guy is different on specific things they like, so learn what your man likes and incorporate them as well.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The best advice you can get is the advice from your husband. Ask him what HE likes. That is where you will get the best advice on how to give him great head. I did that and my husband has yet to be dissatisfied!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I agree with tam
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 9:35 AM on Dec. 21, 2010