Do you watch "Intervention"?

I guess I've lived a sheltered life because I swear I cannot make it through an entire episode. I wind up getting so ticked off, disgusted and sick, that I turn it off. Have you watched it? What are your thoughts?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I watch it. Sometimes I have to turn it off because I get so angry at both the addict and their families. I grew up with parents who had issues with drugs so a lot of the behavior I can relate to, but not the enabling part of it. But sometimes, yeah, I have to turn it off.
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 9:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I've watched it a few times and it's kind of sad. It also taught me not to give to someone who says their car is out of gas in a parking lot because they are probably going to buy heroin.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i can't stand it, i hear a lot of boo-hooing, i get it addiction sucks...move on. maybe it's just me but i don't like to watch shows where all they do is whine
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yes havent actually watched it in a while though!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I watched it a couple of times and one night I had it on and a lady I know from the neighborhood was on! Her son was addicted to meth! I was Shocked!! Of course I watched that whole episode, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2010