What is the snobbiest thing that another mom has done to you? You can post anon if you would prefer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• sil said i was a muchowzen (sp?) mom
    and make up that my daughter has autism for attention
    i must be very good at that to fool many therapists, teachers doing IEP, and a PhD doctor who did eval
    but she is a drunk, she had her kids taken from her more than once when her kids were little
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Told me that my children will be going to hell because I'm an Atheist and I should be ashamed to even be a mother and make them suffer. Told me that non-believers shouldn't even breed.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Tell me I'm not good enough as a mother. I mean, it doesn't seem to get much snobbier than that.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 9:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Giving all of my baby stuff to my sister. She'd offered to let me store my things in the garage, but then just gives it to my sister without even so much talking to me about it. Wouldn't have been a big deal if she needed a few items, but she gave her 2,500 worth of MY stuff.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 9:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I was invited to a play group but once they found out I worked part time they said 'oh, this group is really just for Stay at home moms.' Oh well, their loss.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I gave a mom a play kitchen (used), for free. She asked me to wipe it down for her. I did, and even sanitized it. She complained in an email that she had to clean it and I obviously have a different definition of "sanitize". She even offered to give it back to me. I told her I could give it to someone who would appreciate it but I wanted her kids to have it. Our friendship was ruined over this stupid situation but she wasnt worth my time after that
    Anonymous

• Durno if this counts, but a twat I met on here and met in person couldn't handle it when I stopped talking to her psycho ass and "retaliated" by saying my Son was "oompaloompa orange" and my Husband was "bald and grotesque"..no one has ever said anything bad about my perfect Men except for her, and it was so beyond pathetic that she stooped so low as to bring them into the issue. Yep..she was as snobby and as terrible as it gets, and a total nutjob. The funny thing is, she said these things after almost a year since we had met in person..that was when my Son was 9 months old and LOVED orange veggie baby food (He ate solids and baby food then)..so His skin was tinted a little orangey from eating so many orange veggies. That was the only thing she could come up with and so long after the fact..redonk!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My situation is very similar to Razelda. I borrowed all my 'big ticket' baby items to a friend who wasn't that well off. You know, swing, bouncer, pack-n-play, jumparoo, etc. Things that aren't cheap to replace. Well, when originally borrowed, I let her know that I would like the items returned as I would need them in the future. To make a long story short, she basically quit talking to me and gave the items to my brother's b**** of a girlfriend without asking me if that was fine, and so guess who was shit out of luck buying all those items again for her second baby! Oh and get this, about 5 months after my 2nd daughter was born, i was on her Facebook looking at pictures, and the b**** had the audacity to post a pic of her new baby in my swing! So she had gotten the swing back. I told her if I didn't get the swing back, she'd be sorry. Next day it was sitting on my porch.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• @ Nanix - That sucks. At least you got your swing back. =/ I never saw my stuff again. (My sister and I don't talk)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 10:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• This past summer, I took my daughter to the park occasionally. Well one afternoon, I took my daughter, and she wanted to play in the sand box. I sat close down where my daughter was playing, and there was another mom sitting there watching her child. She seemed really snobby. She didn't want to talk much, even though my daughter was being really friendly towards her and her son (my tot is very outgoing). My daughter picked up one of the boy's toys, and the mom got this disgusted look on her face, as if my daughter was going to steal the dollar store shovel!! I was glad when my daughter wanted to play elsewhere.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010