i need to talk to somone im sooo lonely and depressed about money & divorce, im losing it help

lostsoul63

Asked by lostsoul63 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I hear ya.....I too have been very depressed about money. Are you going through a divorce or are you thinking of divorcing?
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 10:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• You may not want to hear this but losing a financial burden might not be a bad thing. I was sick when I lost my house but it got me out from under financial burden that i couldn't bear. Letting go of things might be the answer for you, even letting go of the devastation of the divorce. Been there, done that. It's not easy but two years is long enough to grieve. Live in the Now and let the past go. PM me if you need me

Answer by admckenzie at 11:04 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• You're definitely not alone in the financial stress... I, as well as MANY other people at this time, am also finding this economy to leave a horrible impact on our finances. I have never been through a divorce, but if you need someone to talk to, message me. I'm a good listener & usually have pretty good advice, if wanted! : ) Take a breather & remember that God will never give you a load larger than you can carry. Women are STRONG creatures, and you'll make it through just fine!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I feel for you and have been where you are. Divorce is the hardest thing, even when you want so bad to just be done with it. There are so many emotions you are going through, and the worry and stress is enormous. But you will get through this. You are stronger than you think you are. The day will come when this will be in your "past". Look forward to happier days! Keep your head up and keep pushing through it! You'll get there.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• What exactly is going on??
    marriedw6kids

Answer by marriedw6kids at 2:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I am so sorry. You need to stop crying and take care of your life now:(
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2008