2 months late.. neg preg tests.. wats wrong? adult content

my last real period was oct 20th or 21st and in november i had a 2 1/2 light pink spotting that turned into brown spotting.. it was so light i used only a liner and it only showed when i wiped (tmi?) and this month i havent had anything either. ive taken maybe 4 hpt's and every single one has come back neg. i go to the dr next monday for my annual check up.. would they be able to tell me anything at the check up as to why im not having one? its always like clock work so i really dont understand why im not getting one. i know im not preg unless my hcg level is super low but even so i should have had a pos if i was by now. im not stressed, nothing is going wrong in my life right now.. so i really dont understand this. usually im a med flow person and at the most im a day late or a day early but never 2 months late. my sister was 2 months late and just found out this morning shes expecting.. congrats to her but also boo to her! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be a hormone imbalance. I went for 72 days without a period so it's not uncommon.

You should have a doctor take a look at your hormone levels.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• get a blood test. it takes me til i'm almost 2 months to get a positive test. i'm waiting for another test because of that.. hopefully this weekend i'll get a test. good luck to you
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• im getting the blood test done monday and hope to have the results back sometime before friday next week.. idk how long those take though.. also i did a test this morning and it was neg as well..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Blood tests should only take the day of the blood draw. Unless they have to send it off.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm sure the Dr can address the problem. They will do a blood test to see if you are pregnant. Maybe they will do an ultrasound or hormone tests
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:30 AM on Dec. 21, 2010