Hooter's chain now caters to children. Appropriate or innappropriate?

Link below, way below.

2tinyhineys

Asked by 2tinyhineys at 10:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I've never been there and to be honest, dont really plan to anytime soon. Sure they arent strippers or a fully nude restaraunt lol but it's pretty obvious they want you to notice their "hooters". I dont think my 2 year old would think sexually about them but I wouldnt feel comfortable
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• They won't cater to mine cuz I'm not taking them

Answer by admckenzie at 10:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i have worked for hooters in the past for 3 years.. we are not fucking strippers.... i dont hit on your husbands and my tits are a small b.. so everyone can kiss it! if you dont think its ok for kids, dont bring them.. period! but dont talk down on females you dont know just because your fat ass could never pull off orange shorts.... i cant even explain how many rude woman i have encountered while working there due to their own insecurities..,
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 11:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• They wear more than what you see at a pool.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Okay hmmm. Those of you who say you won't take your kids there will probably take your kids to the pool, or to the beach where women are wearing far less clothing than the employee's that work at Hooters. Or am I wrong? You don't take your children to those places as well?
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I"ve taken my boys to Hooters (all under 5 years old) It's not a big deal.
    I think that some of the "I would never" moms should actually GO to a Hooters and find out what it's like before judging. I think they'll be very surprised.
    Hooters is just like any other restaurant. There's nothing lewd or trashy about it. It's fun and has good food. It's just a sports cafe people! It's not a strip club.
    rhianonmat

Answer by rhianonmat at 10:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My niece works at Hooters, and seems like a nice enough place to me. Would I take my sons there? Of course, that is, if they wouldn't beg for Chinese whenever we eat out.
    Seriously... People who flip out about the way the waitresses dress need to pay attention to their surroundings more. Think of the skanks your kids lay witness to at Walmart, for crying out loud... I've never seen a Hooters girl who looked like a skank.

SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Whats wrong with Hooters? I work there.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 10:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• onemellowmom, where do you get the hose that aren't pulled up to your waist? I never can find any that aren't killing my stomach but ya'll get the ones that don't go up above the pantyline.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It's just a tug-of-war debate. It's a situation where if you don't like it don't take your kids. So what if someone does take their kids, its a great oppurtunity to answer the time old question of Where do babies come from? (<- thats a joke just adding in some humor). As someone stated above they where more that what you see at the beach.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2010