we met today and went out and had a great day but he have to go and mabey come back some day for one day next weet but i miss him and i want him to stay how can i say good bye?

we had a great day today togather i think he was happy just like me. we boght food and went out and eat in the park under the umburala  it was raining and the weather was great. we didn't do this for a long time and so today was soooo nice day we spent togather but he told me he have to go and mabey we will see eachother if he can he will come next week if he have a chance. that mean he is going home and turn his phone off again and call me if he can from work and tomorrow his day off so that mean phone off and he will disspear. what can i do i dont want him to leave should i show him cuz i feel like craying and that all i do if he is not hear that is how much i miss him and i feel that i am sooo board with out him and life is dark with out him and black. i want to do something that makes me stop thinking about him and craying of missing him day and night. i feel that i am not intrested in anything anymore. what can i do and how can i live when he is gone?

nadin8

Asked by nadin8 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• why cant you see each other and why does he have to turn his phone off? is he married or something??

something doesn't sound right about this one..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• hmm, just read in another post where you said youve been married for 8 yrs with 3 kids. I dont know what to tell you,,
    Anonymous

• how about leave him alone!! you know he's married and you're just messed up! so is he!!! ugggg
    Anonymous

• HMMM....He's married, your married....Why else would you meet for lunch at a park in the rain?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• get a hobby to keep u occupied....maybe??
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i gather he is married so i will talk to you if i was his wife
    how dare you take him away from me and our kids what where you thinking
    i know if was not you but it could be other woman or any woman
    i love him so much i can't let him go all sweet things he says to you he says to me when hold you he's thinking of me
    when he with you i cry that he will end it ,but he doesn't he makes promise he can't keep
    we both live in his life when he makes love to me i want to hold him never let him go but he runs to you
    his shoes are under my bed at night and you get him for brief moment
    he like shooting star one moment he's there then he will be gone you are thrill and yes he will leave you
    i have his kids he loves me no matter what i will always be here for him you are notch and nothing more
    sorry but you need to hear what wife would to say think before leap is he worth it i think not
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• He's married?! Drop him like a bad habit. What makes you think that if he were to split with his wife to be with you that he wouldn't do the same thing!? I've seen too many women who've been the "other woman" marry the man they're having the relationship with. Too many times I've seen them watch their new husbands with ANOTHER woman. Get out of the relationship NOW before his marriage is further ruined. If/When it is ruined, you as the other woman will be blamed. I don't think you'll get any of the advice you were hoping for here.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2010