2 months no period neg hpt adult content

my last real period was oct 20th or 21st and in november i had a 2 1/2 light pink spotting that turned into brown spotting.. it was so light i used only a liner and it only showed when i wiped (tmi?) and this month i havent had anything either. ive taken maybe 4 hpt's and every single one has come back neg. i go to the dr next monday for my annual check up.. would they be able to tell me anything at the check up as to why im not having one? its always like clock work so i really dont understand why im not getting one. i know im not preg unless my hcg level is super low but even so i should have had a pos if i was by now. im not stressed, nothing is going wrong in my life right now.. so i really dont understand this. usually im a med flow person and at the most im a day late or a day early but never 2 months late. my sister was 2 months late and just found out this morning shes expecting.. congrats to her but also boo to her! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Health

• Have you by chance lost a lot of weight since your November cycle? That can sometimes do it. I would definitely ask the GYN, maybe he/she will have a better way to find out what's up?

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i wouldnt concider the spotting i had in november a cycle since the nurse doesnt think so either nor the drs.. but no i havent lost or gained weight.. just staying about the same with some bloating
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would go to your OB/GYN-they can tell you. BEST of luck, Hon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2010