Is there a present that is going to be a big surprise?

For your kids or s/o?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• YES I am sooooo excited....my son is getting a bearded dragon....he will be flipped out when he sees it....we have given him this long spill about caring for pets and how hard it is...and how he needs to be older....blah blah blah...knowing the whole time we were getting him one....hahahahaha

Bought the set up several weeks ago...bought the baby dragon tonight!!!! CANT WAIT to see his face!

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• whatever ever you do DO NOT use sand for the bearded dragon's bedding even the "friendly lizard sand" that the pet stores say is okay to use. ours died from impaction from eating the sand
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Oh we have been really researching it for several months now.....Dh mainly....we have rolled felt in their right now which is supposedly ok for them.....I was worried about him chewing on it too...but apparently they dont do that???
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i'm sure my son will be surprised by all his gifts..but then again i kinda think he is expecting some. I got him The new super mario and Donkey kong coutry for the wii..( i got it cuz i wanted it too =) ..lol ..oh..and the new cars game. I think he will be happy cuz all we've been playing for the past month is wii sports and mario cart
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• This may not sound like a big thing to most people, but DH is going to love it. I found White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning at the store. He LOVES that stuff and gets it everytime we go to the movies. Which is rare. So he'll be really happy to see that in his stocking.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Haha Jazz, that's awesome. I love little surprises like that. I have been searching for throwback mtn dew and Pepsi for the hubby to no avail.

I think the big surprise for the boys is going to be their bunk beds and their lazer guns. They kept sneaking in while we were wrapping, and I'm sure saw everything else.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 11:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2010