Is your husband s/o your best friend?

My husband is my closest friend and adviser. But Best friend? I don't think so.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep, he is most definitely my best friend. I have close girlfriends but DH is the one that I trust the most in this world and know that I can count on no matter what-even if we don't always agree :)
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• He definately is one of my closest friends. The "Best Friend" role does go to my long time friend of nine years though. My husband fits the "Best Friend" role, but in a different sense. Only because of that romantic connection and level of love that we have for one another. Something that my best friend of nine years could never give me. My husband is definately one of my closest friends though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Next to my dogs he is.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 11:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes he is my best friends in the whole world the only person that I tell and share everything with.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes he is my Best friend. I have never been as open and honest with anyone as I am with him and we tell each other everything. I know I could never have that with anyone else.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes my husband is my best friend. I have always done better with male friends. Because the things I enjoy most men enjoy. Such as watching and playing sports, playing the PS3 (especially Madden) and things like that. So when I got married I dropped most of my mail friends. And all those things I began to do with my hubby. But he wasn't always my best friend. As the years went by we started to talk about almost anything. He knows what guys on tv I think is hot and vice versa. But it wasn't always that way. And it was hard finding that line between friend and husband. But we finally found it and I can say he is my best friend now. But it was hard when I was maybe mad at my husband and I wanted to talk to my best friend and couldn't really because it was him. LOL. That's when u calm down and then talk or just talk to a friend.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Not even close.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:52 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• He's one of my best friends. I must admit there are things I just can't talk to him about because HE doesn't want to hear it, and they are things I can talk to my best girl friend about. That being said, doesn't take away from the fact that other than that he is in a sense one of my best friends. He has to be my friend first, in order for me to love him so deeply.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I'm divorced, but I have make an effort to get along with my ex for my son's sake.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 1:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Absolutely.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2010