What would be considered a good part time job?

And what would be good hours?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good Hours: Are hours that work around your schedule of availability without stretching the time. Say if you had certain availability for getting your kids a sitter, husband working his full time, or anything with time restraints. Your PT job should be able to give you those hours you're available without making it difficult or stressful. Whether that's mornings or afternoons. If you have open availability then I personally believe that morning hours are the best. For the simple fact that you get in early and get out early, allowing yourself the rest of your day to spend with your family.

A good PT job would be something that is fun and gives you alot of interaction with the community. I think. However, that answer really depends on what you really want. If you're not a people person, then maybe an office clericle (sp?) job would benefit you more then a grocery cashier. Just keep in mind that jobs are limited.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• depends on your needs. I work part time in the evening from 3-8pm so that someone is always home with my kids, my dh works the morning shift.
    KateMc

Answer by KateMc at 11:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• work for Avon!! I made real good money for awhile, like almost $500 a month. Really didn't have to go door to door either. The internet is a wonderful thing! Plus, u can also leave those little brochure at places like a gas station if they let u, or u can also put them at wal-mart if u ask first. Then u leave your e-mail addy, tjhey look u up, order what they need, and u may have the option of getting it shipped to u, if they call u instead of doing it on-line. If they order on-line, u don't even see them, and u make money. U also have to a have a "people" personality and don't mind talking to strangers.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• it depends on your schedule and lifestyle..if you can handle a early morning shift, 5-9ams are GREAT! youre home in time to spend the rest of the day with your kids..or doing a 6-10pm..that way youre home MOST of the day with the kids..starbucks is a great company towork for IMO..good luck!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I was a part time teller for years. Depends on what you like to do and what hours your available.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Walmart...most are open 24 hours
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I clean houses 20 hrs a week cleaning houses and get around300 dollars.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2010