Is it always our convenient excuses of blindness? (selective debt)
People will complain to have a reason to be in debt
1. I need a new top of the line, state of the art phone, with all the bells and whistles.
2. If We complain and still buy we can control the world! Mooowhhaahaha!!
3. When I don't have debt some other company better than this will offer a better deal, so naturally "all people'' -will-switch. L O L
4. Everyone is up against the wall. (what wall?>)
5. Everywhere the person is-- there is the debt.
6. Government wants us to be in debt.
7. Christmas is the only time I purchase things.
8. When we don't have a new way to spend we are always wanting the ''newest stuff''. Com'on you know this is what you do. Admit it
9. The neighbors all have
10. I'll feel different
11. I'll be weak
12. It's not in style
13. It ... just "looks so bad"
14. SOMEBODY!! has to buy things , don't they?
Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Shopping
Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010
Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010
Answer by Kathy675 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2010
Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2010
Answer by tracylyn245 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010
Answer by musicpisces at 12:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2010
Answer by fiatpax at 4:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010
Answer by TigerofMu at 5:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010