Aren't the answers all here?

Is it always our convenient excuses of blindness? (selective debt)
People will complain to have a reason to be in debt
1. I need a new top of the line, state of the art phone, with all the bells and whistles.
2. If We complain and still buy we can control the world! Mooowhhaahaha!!
3. When I don't have debt some other company better than this will offer a better deal, so naturally "all people'' -will-switch. L O L
4. Everyone is up against the wall. (what wall?>)
5. Everywhere the person is-- there is the debt.
6. Government wants us to be in debt.
7. Christmas is the only time I purchase things.
8. When we don't have a new way to spend we are always wanting the ''newest stuff''. Com'on you know this is what you do. Admit it
9. The neighbors all have
10. I'll feel different
11. I'll be weak
12. It's not in style
13. It ... just "looks so bad"
14. SOMEBODY!! has to buy things , don't they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• The only debt I have is my student loans from college...
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If I don't have the money to buy something I won't. I don't even have a credit card. I don't want debt.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We own a home, vwe'll be in debt our entire life!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• This day in life and ways of economics it seems impossible to get someplace with out corporate diving down the insurance ads, the -you need health-care scams, the- instant get rich scams, the buy a house-it's-so-E-Z scams, the go- to- school -for -free -by the -gov't all- expense -paid "lies' scams"
    what next?
    we all need to have a lexus or a mercedes to be a person?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• lol we have no debt! we own our home, cars, and everything in side them free and clear! we pay cash for everything! if we dont have the cash we dont buy it!!! while my parents are drowning in debt!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm stimulating the economy! LOL
    We've managed to keep our debt to a minimum. We pay off our one credit card every month, we rent right now, at least until we have more certain income, and we paid cash for our cars. The only debt is my student loan debt, but I'm studying to be a certified nurse midwife, and I plan to work through my master's program to get a jump on paying it off. I was dumb with credit cards when I was younger, and I never want that weight on my shoulders again. I felt like celebrating when I was finally free of it. We're not rich, and we need to build up our savings, but we live within our means, and we're really glad to be practically debt-free.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• ok
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• We've got it paid off :) Finally got rid of those medical bills and the vehicle is paid off. Saving money to buy a good, reliable one without taking a loan, or if we absolutely have to buy one before the money is all put away, a very small loan...
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 5:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2010