I feel that abortion shouldnt be used as birth control I think its selfish grotesque and just horrible as a person period if youre having unprotected sex n then decide once you get pregnant you dont want the child or r not ready for it! if rape or incest is involved that doesnt make it ok but at least you know shes not taking a life for her own careless actions!

My stance on abortion.

Would you like to share yours?

without arguing ladies =]

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 11:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mine would be abotut he same as yours.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I believe it is every woman's option, and they shouldn't be judged. Yes some people are irresponsible about it, but also you never know all the factors that play into their decision. I personally would never have one, but that is my choice, and I would never force my choice on someone else.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 11:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• – collapse
    if my mother got pregnant with me, and felt like she could honestly not have and keep me, i would have rather her had an abortion then given me up for adoption.
    i would never ever make a baby, and carry it in my belly, and be its mommy, and then give it away to strangers. to me, thats disgusting, selfish, and sad.
    im either going to keep the baby, or get an abortion. no i dont think abortion should be used as birth control, but more for the mothers body herself. i personally do not believe that up to 4-6 weeks of a pregnancy that there is a baby there yet. i think the womens body is starting to make a body for a soul to go, but its not there yet and if i choose to terminate the pregnancy because its the best decision for me, then its my decision and im not a murderer and no one will ever convince me that i am.
    i would never get an abortion past 6 weeks & hopefully i will never get one again, but i have in the past and
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• – collapse
    and i do not regret it, and i am a very good mother to my son.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• weel i agree with you 100% up until rape. I have been through this personally and i think with rape there is no right or wrong. It makes it harder on some people to get past when you have HIS child growing inside you. Reliving the nightmare everyday. I personally had a stillborn and it was very hard on me. I was attached to the baby but i was able to look past the rape and see this innocent child. some people can't even bare the thought of carrying that child. So for rape i think no judgement. Just my opinion!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I would never get one myself unless I had to for a real medical need, but with that said I try my hardest not to get pregnant right now because i do not want another for a long time, the morning after pill may be an option for me if my bc method failed (condoms for the time being) and no i do not believe that pill is the same as abortion per say. It stops fertizilization conception takes days that is why the pill works up to 72 hrs its not ripping a live baby out of its mother and chopping it up, get what im saying? With all that said I will let someone else choose whats right for them. I wouldn't want it outlawed. My grandmother saw the days of back alley abortions.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I'm pro-life, but then again, I'm pro-choice as well. I've had an abortion myself, at a young age, so can't judge women for doing it. I don't like the fact that I chose abortion over adoption or parenting, but, at the same time, I have a 3 year old I kept and I've also given a child up as well. I for one can tell you the pro's and con's of all of the decisions. I have the upper hand in a sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i would never ever make a baby, and carry it in my belly, and be its mommy, and then give it away to strangers. to me, thats disgusting, selfish, and sad.

I think you have the WRONG idea about adoption. Please, for the sake of everyone, don't give your ignorant opinion until you've met someone who's adopted, been put in that position, or can't have children of your own and have no other choice.

Adoption is a beautiful, selfless action. You're showing your child how much you actually love them by NOT killing them, by NOT keeping them yourself, and instead giving them the life you-yourself know you couldn't provide.

You're just ignorant to it, period.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• without arguing ladies.....
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Show me one person that agrees it should be used as birth control.
    But I agree in the right to choose.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2010