My gym closed. I have sat on my lazy BUTT for six months. It is time! So do any of you gals own an eliptical trainer that you like?

My knees are bad so no treadmill. Any equipment I should avoid? Thanks!

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 12:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you tried exercise videos? Would you do them? I'm a big Jillian Michaels fan (never watched The Biggest Loser, but her videos really kick my butt). I especially like 30 Day Shred. I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but bike rides and walks outside are always great. Plus, you can get the kids involved if you want to. DS doesn the video with me, and we have fun together with it. He's 2, so it's quite cute! Buy some hand weights, and get moving at home if you can. Is there another gym where you are? That might e another option. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Im not a huge fan of elipticals,. I like home workout dvds much better
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2011