ok so i got up this morning and felt fine, then when i was getting the car loaded i went back into the house to get the kids and my neck just shot pain down to shoulder and it still hurts!! i cant look to my right and cant really hold my head straight!! please help what should i do!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

• I would go to your doctor.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well, I know what I have to do when my neck feels like that.. it means it needs to be popped. But, I can't really recommend that to you, so here is what I would suggest. 15 minutes of ice followed by heat directly to the neck.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It'll take 2 or 3 days to feel better, maybe take some ibuprofen to help with the inflamation.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Call the doc, sounds like possibly a inched nerve. A very warm water bath may help
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• oops, PINCHED
    NicolesMommy

• go see your doctor. it could be a spasm or herniated disc. feel better
    KateMc

Answer by KateMc at 12:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• rotate heat and ice every hour and take ibuprofen, also try to do some neck exercises slowly, be careful not to keep ur head in one position too long it can cause more of a stiff neck....i always get it on the right side of my neck shoulder behind my eye into my right shoulder blade sometimes it lasts 2 days its probably tension....
    StressedOut107

Answer by StressedOut107 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010