:( i feel stupid

So i totally just had a crzy moment!!! We been together almost 5 years and recently we went on a break and he messed with some female :( we eventually got back to talkn but when he told me my heart melted. i decided to try and work it out but iam still insecure so i called him and he didnt answer so i checked the voice mail :( it was a female saying "hey calll me" so i flipped and come to find out it was his niece!!!! (so i feel stupid)
WHAT DO I DO NOW? am i always guna go crzy when i feel something is out of order???

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you need to sit down and talk with him. Let him know that you're feeling a little insecure, but also let him know that you DO trust him. Besides, when the two of you split, you HAD to know that there was a chance of something happening during that time. That's what happens when married couples separate for awhile. I know it sucks, but you need to take it in stride. You two have obviously worked things out enough to get back together. You should let this pass; it's water under the bridge at this point. Let it go.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:24 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• you eat crow and say your sorry. Try to help him understand why you feel that way. And YOU need to work on that mama! Do some inner searching and try very had not to have those thought and feelings! TRUST me I know its hard. I am insecure sometimes too. Hang in there girl. All the best to you!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 1:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Your going to have misgivings for a while, totally natural and he should understand. You've taken him back so nows the time to discuss your concerns with him. Communication is the key to any good relationship!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• In my experience, you will probably have a little twinge of doubt about these kinds of things from now on... but after a while, you probably won't flip out. & think of it this way- he didn't cheat on you, & he left her & came back to you. You mean more! Don't let this eat you up, doll, cause in the end it isn't worth it. Hugs!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Are you sure it was his niece?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Just tell him exactly what you said to us. You are paranoid but you are sorry.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You need to let him know how you felt about everything and how it changed things. Tell him it hurt you and it's going to take you a little bit of time to get over. That can't be easy..I'm sorry to hear that.
    Caitlinn71609

Answer by Caitlinn71609 at 1:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Do yourself a favor and don't go searching for things you don't want to find. Even if it isn't what is seems (or even if it is) it is not worth the drama. If something was going on you would find out sooner or later. Don't put yourself through that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't worry unless you take another break. Obviously he was fine when he was committed to you. If he's back on his own accord then that means he doesn't want anyone else.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Always try to talk it out first
    AuntyMama

Answer by AuntyMama at 3:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010