is this normal?

My son is almost a year old now, and I still can't stand for my husband to touch me. I'm to the point where I'm fighting off hugs. I dont feel any connection to him or feel anything towards him. I just didn't know if this was normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I didn't want my x to touch me for years after my son was born. It was a hormonal thing.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Okay well mommy i have the same thing but she is protective of me and sometimes daddy has to be put aside for her to be happy so i would suggest you and baby spend some quality time together maybe during xmas give him the better gifts so he feels loved and boys are going to be attached to daddy you just need some quatility time so he knows you love him too just as much as daddy :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It could definitely be hormonal. I would check with your doctor to be sure.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I don't think that's normal at all. Tried counselling?
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 9:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I am not sure if its normal or not. Because it could be a hormonal thing but that doesnt mean that is what it is.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:21 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Go talk to your gyn, perhaps you need a little doctoring.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2010