Hannah Montana takes a hit from the bong...and then tripps out!

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/miley-cyrus-bong-video/

Shouldn't she know better than to let someone film this!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• Well she has made her money I guess and does not care. You would think she would be mad at her friend for letting the video leak out but when her younger fans sees this, they too would think it's OK, cause HANNAH does it. How do WE know it was that stuff they call Stevia or what ever? Hmmmmm we cant say cause WE were not there. So we cant exactly defend that.

She should have hidden her 'rites of passage' and learned to cover her ass a bit better! Especially since she is in the limelight!

Not a very bright *star* in my eyes to be stupid to even do something and knowingly let some one film it. But as I said... she has made her money, why would she care? It was not used as sabotage against her apparently and she was well aware. For the most part.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• She's young and she makes mistakes. I know I did a ton of stupid things when I was her age.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:14 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• hahaha shes so funny!!! that was hilarious!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i think its better then her prancing around on stage in front of kids dressed and dancing like a hooker.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• LOL... that is old news... happened quite a while ago. Every young person experiments with something... it's a rite of passage... even for her!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• See but I don't think I agree that it's a rite of passage for teens like her. She is not the average teenager and never will be and if she's chosen the life she has and plans to continue to be a "role model" she needs to think long and hard before she "makes those mistakes" no matter how young she is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• She may be a role model but she's still an 18 year old little girl who by doing what she loves to do has everyone watching her every move. She could probably pick her nose and there would be a picture of it somewhere. Just because she's an entertainer doesn't mean she wants everyone's nose in her business but that's what she's got and its not fair to her! She deserves her privacy too and what she does in her time should be her time. She does however need to quit hanging around kids with cameras!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Oh noes! She smoked up! Because no other person ever has done that at 18...maybe parents should be more of a role model for the kids and they wouldn't have to worry about what "it" girl is doing in her free time...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2010