help please

my husband and i had the best married life 18 yrs. then he cheated. now we r divorced, hes married to her. problem is, i cant get over it.....ive cried for years about and now am about to lose my house and car.....no money, no job.

lostsoul63

Asked by lostsoul63 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• First, stop crying. He's not worth your tears and effort. Your focus on what he has done to you may have been your demise financially. Pick yourself up by the boot straps and march on. Can you file bankruptcy? Can you get a loan from family? Two extreme solutions but it's better than loosing all you have. Karma is a bitch and he will get his in the end. You need not worry over what he is doing now. Take care of yourself first.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Cried for years? You need to seek professional counseling to get over this dear. NO ONE is worth focousing that much heart ache and time over. Believe it or not, your life has moved ON, and you have chosen to lay around and let it pass you by. Get up! Get a job, talk to your bank and creditors or a bankruptsy lawyer before your on the street. Choose to move on and get over it, and seek counseling for it as well.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• HI THERE MY NAME IS LATOYA I AM VERY CARING AND EMOTIONAL TO THINGS LIKE THIS SO I AM GOING TO KEEP IT SHORT I HAVE TWO IDEAS CALL ON FAMILY OR CHECK OUT THESE TWO WEBSITES http://www.homeandgardenparty.com OR http://www.melaleuca.com CALL ME AT 661-945-1284 IF YOU NEED TO CHAT.IF I DON"T ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE.
    Proudmommy08437

Answer by Proudmommy08437 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• If you"re broke and NEED money, don't get involved with Melaleuca. You will spend hundreds of dollars before you make a dime! I really hate MLM people who prey on people who are desperate for money!
    Anonymous

• I would have to agree^... I have a home business! I love it and make really good money. BUT if you are desperate for money it's not the right time to get involved with any business venture. And I wouldn't recomend Melaleuca even if you had the money! Been there! Lost that! Are you working? Have you tried budgeting your money? How about talking to your lender? If you NEED some extra money and need to work around your work schedule you should look in to something like ChaCha or check out Momportunity.com to see if you can find some PT work from home.

As for him... Try meditation... Or try to focus on posative aspects of your current life not the one you had... If he left he isn't worth it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I have to say I agree on the home based business.

Also are you by any chance a Christian or are you willing to listen to a couple of sermons by Rick Warren on the subject of WHEN MARRIAGE ENDS?

They could help.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 6:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2008