Getting paid to take surveys

Anyone on here taking surveys and really getting paid for it? Im interested in doing that for a little extra cash.

Brookehc2

Asked by Brookehc2 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• It's really not a lot of extra cash, but I have 3 survey sites that I have used for years now and have been paid from. They are
    -surveyspot.com
    -opinionoutpost.com and
    -lightspeedpanel
    I have proof of payment from surveyspot and lightspeed panel if you want me to pm those to you. Opinion Outpost pays by check or Debit card through CitiBank? I ahve only used check through them and I don't have copies of the checks. The other 2 pay by paypal and I still have those listed on my account. I have tried hundreds of different survey sites and those are the ones I use the most and the ones that I've been paid by. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes, but it takes a while to make a reasonable about of cash and the whole process is tedious. Not only are the surveys up to 45 minutes long for a buck or two, out of the 15/day or so that they send you, you usually only qualify to take and earn money from 1-2 of them if even that. I did make $80 doing it once, but it took about 3 months. Worth it I guess if you have a lot of down time and aren't using it to supplement income.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:49 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Funny though I belong to all of those and more and trust me there is not one of them that does what they say.

mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 1:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• So do they send the check to your house or do you have to have an account with citi bank?
    Brookehc2

Comment by Brookehc2 (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I tried taking surveys, but I found they were a waste of time. Have you ever thought about working from home to make some extra money? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 21 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If you are looking for a little extra money, why not do some freelance writing work? Also there are programs like Amazon Mechanical Turk, just make sure you search for jobs that pay over 1.00 otherwise it's not worth your time. Also, if you have an iPhone there is an app called Field Agent. Those surveys can pay up to $11.00 for a little bit of work. Most of the time, it simply requires going into your local store and taking a picture or two. I earned $11.00 for literally two minutes in Walmart! It's nothing to get rich off of course, but it's something. I also blog about work at home ideas and opportunities when I see them on the internet.  You can check those out too.  On the left hand side of the page, I have listed sites which pay via Paypal and those that do not.  You can check that out at Mavi's Home Work
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:01 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I tried this several years ago and made nothing. Most require you buy something (a subscription, for example) or recruit other people.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i am a member of those sites too and do alot of surveys and havent seen ne thin from it
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2010