Has anyone ever bought Silly Bands?? Are they suppose to be that small?

I bought a set from ebay and was extremely surprised at how small they are. There's no way I can give them to my 3yo. They're about the size of a quarter. Are they suppose to be that small. The age limit says 6 and older.

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• Yea, bought some for my little sister. They're supposed to be that small, since they're meant for kids' wrists, I guess. They stretch alot, though! But I'd agree, probably too choke-able for a 3 y-o.

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My daughter has some but honestly what is the damn fascination with them?
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 1:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i agree, my daughter started bringing them home from school as prizes, ive never seen them before then and now they are everywhere. i just dont see the big deal with them.
    but my 3 year old son has never choked on them and will line them up on his arms
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 1:49 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Some are small and some are larger, usually the cheaper ones tend to be small and not fit my 3 yr old, and the reg. price ones have all dif. sizes so my 3 yr old gets the ones that fit her my 8 yr old sister gets the medium and they make me wear the ones that r too big. My 3 yr old never put them in her mouth.
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 2:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The ones I've gotten for my boys are large enough that I can get them onto my wrist, no trouble.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Sounds like maybe you got silly band rings? I got a package of those for my kids (on purpose) and they are about that size.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• we have a ton..they are small...not for kid's 3 & under..they do stretch when the kid's wear them & then they go back to the shape when they take them off
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have bought one pkg for my 4 y/o, and she wasn't too impressed, thank goodness, because I just don't see the big deal.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 6:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• they listed as a 12 pack of flower power bracelets. I think I may donate them and someone else can use them.

Danni143

Comment by Danni143 (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes. They are supposed to be small shapes. Then you can wear it as a bracelet and when you take it off whamo small shape again. I think they are moronic but as a small stocking stuffer that makes a little girl happy they went in the cart.
    aubrianasangel

Answer by aubrianasangel at 1:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2010