Clogged drain.

Are there any household items that would unclog the drain in my shower? It frequently gets clogged.

Averylee85

Asked by Averylee85 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Im having the same problem with my tub. I get this bottle of liquid from, The home depot", its a 10 minute hair remover in a red bottle and the maker is ZEP. It has always worked till just recently. I got one of those pipe snakes, but you have to be super strong to really get that thing to go far enough down to remove the clog. Thats why God made plumbers,,lol, Zep is my go to remedy, I have tried all the other commercial products and none worked like this stuff. Good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:50 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The plunger can help. You might need to take it apart and get out the clog. A wire hanger can help if it's hair (like the shower).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Salt
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:52 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i bought that as seen on tv turbo snake and it works extremely well which is really surprising!
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 2:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2010