does this mean anything? kinda long and whiny

ive always known that im not my SO's type, (he prefers larger women with huge boobs and red hair) im average, large c cup, and dark brown hair, im the complete opposite of the girls he has pointed out. and for a long time it never bothered me, but lately i have noticed the way that he looks at me compared to the way he looks at "his type". its sooo different, there is such a longing there. he never makes me feel unloved, but very unwanted. he can easily pass out compliments to girls that are what he likes, and says really wonderful things about them, but never for me. i can wear pajamas for a week straight with no makeup and not even let my hair so much as look at a brush, then one day i can get really dressed up nice and feel wonderful about the way i look, and he looks at me like im still in the pajamas. (not that i wear them all the time)
should this bother me? am i being overly sensitive? ive talked to him about why that is and all he says is that he doesnt want to say it to much, but he doesnt even say it at all, not even slighty.
he says that he loves me and that im perfect for him, but i still cant help feeling like im just not what he wants though.
has anyone else been in a similar situation, oh and im also about 7 months pregnant with his baby.

momslikeme366

Asked by momslikeme366 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I think some guys tend to act a bit different even distant while pregnant. Maybe he just prefers u in that laid back look. Who knows lol guys are so weird!
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 1:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• A lot of men fall in love and marry women who they know are wonderful but aren't their type. Women do it as well. I would be flattered that he loved me for me and not what I look like. It just seems like a deeper commitment.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:14 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i kno how u feel i dnt i was ever my SO type. but some relationships work out better that way! good luck!
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 2:35 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• just tell him you need him to notice you and compliment you more
    AuntyMama

Answer by AuntyMama at 3:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Have you tried talking to him about it? Sometimes it helps. Actually, a lot of the time, it CAN and DOES help. You just need to let him know how it makes you feel when he compliments some women, but not you. Let him see your side and how you see things, and he may change his ways and start complimenting you.

Do you compliment him?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2010