Why are guys so immature?

My dh keeps picking fights for no reason. He keeps implying that I am cheating. Which I am sure as hell not doing. Im wondering what is his deal. Why is he accusing me? Why doesnt he trust me? It makes me so sad & hurt when he does this. May I say he does have bi polar so Im confused on if this is his bipolar or him talking. Maybe hes cheating? Ugh I just dont know! Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• If it came out of nowhere, I would say it could be a sign that HE is cheating. That is if he really does not have and has never had a reason to suspect you are, and he isn't usually insecure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well maybe he is cheating ? but im doing this to my man right now i just left work because i checked his voicemail to find a female saying call me and to find out it was his niece but hey watch what he does maybe sit down with him and ask why these crzy thoughts? (are you pregnant? when i was both times he would accuse me of cheating n i was just pregnant and cranky LOL ) gud luck :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• has anything else changed lately? or just the fighting?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I keep suspecting I am but just had my period & Im on the depo. Lol. I do feel like my desire for sex went away when I gave birth to our dd.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Have you read the book Stop Walking On Eggshells? It helps people who are dealing with people with his type of disorder. Just accept it as his disorder talking, not him.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• He's the one cheating...
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yeah sorry but he is cheating on you
    AuntyMama

Answer by AuntyMama at 3:14 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• This happens a LOT. When husbands start accusing their wives of cheating (when they clearly aren't), it's because THEY are and need a scapegoat. If they think the wife is cheating too, then they feel they can divorce the marriage and relationship with a clear conscience.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:52 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• It comes with the penis. No, really..I honestly believe that it does.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• The first to accuse is usually guilty
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 9:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2010