Would you be upset? adult content

My husband doesn't have sex with me very often. It is normally about once a month, and I try to talk to him and tell him I would really like to have sex more often. Sometimes he will make an effort, like the past couple weeks it has been a couple times a week. My problem is, he just bought a new "fleshlight," or male sex toy. I guess the way I see it, those are for men who can't get enough sex, my husband could get it everyday if he wanted! He is the one who always claims he is tired or he is mad at me. I tried to talk to him about it and he just told me to get over it. I don't understand!! Am I angry over something stupid? I guess I want to point out, I am more upset with myself because the way I see it, there must be something wrong with me in his eyes, he would rather have sex with a rubber object then me!! He already has 2, this one makes 3!! I wasn't mad about the first 2, I don't take it as him cheating or anything (obviously) it is just upsetting that he will rarely have sex with me but will spend $100 on these things!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I would throw them away or burn them. No questions asked. Screw that!!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:30 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If you can't fight then join it. Maybe he'll let you use it with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• He has bought toys for us to use together, and we used to use them all the time, but not recently.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i think i would be upset to. and i can totally understand why it hurts you that he is buying toys instead of having sex with you, but im going to guess that it doesnt have much to do with you. i know it may feel that way but maybe its just a phase he is going through-or has this been going on a long time? also you said when you asked him why he said he was tired or mad at you, why would he be mad at you? are you guys fighting more then usual? is there anything else going on?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 2:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Well, when we talk about it he says the reasons he won't have sex are because he is tired, or stressed or if he is mad at me he won't want to. We have fights here and there but nothing more then usual.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I would be upset too. But, there are some people that get off better by themselves.
    dustbunni

Answer by dustbunni at 2:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i would be upset too :(
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 2:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Men sometimes like visuals...have you tried dressing up, doing your hair and makeup all pretty and seducing him? I know this is hard with kids but......worth a try
    ROFLMAO

Answer by ROFLMAO at 2:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Go out and get yourself a top of the line BOB.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i would be upset too! maybe he is the one that has a problem not you...
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 3:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010