Has anyone had light pink bleeding early in their pregnancy?

I recently found out I was pregnant. I had implantation bleeding (or what I hope it was) around the time I expected my period. It was light pink and brown. That lasted on and off for 3 days. This all happened on Halloween and then over that weekend. I called my OB a few days later and told her about the spotting and she told me that as long as it was light pink and not bright red and it only happened those couple of times, not to worry. Then last night, I had a bowel movement and noticed some light pink spotting when I wiped my vagina and noticed light pink. Then when I wiped again, it was a tad darker but not bright red. Then wiped again and it was VERY light pink, almost unnoticable. Then later I went to the bathroom and haven't had it since. My first appt isn't until Nov 18th. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Oh, BTW, I am 5 weeks along.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I THINK IT IS PRETTY COMMON. I DID THAT WITH BOTH MY GIRLS.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 11:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I had light spotting through my whole pregnancy....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 11:51 AM on Nov. 9, 2008