My one year old son

has become very irritated these days.He always wants to be carried .I think he is cutting some teeth.But he cut some a couple of months back also & at that time there was nothing like irritation. He used to play with other kids at home. Also he's suffering from common cold. He seems to be too tired & is always sleepy. He even keeps on crying all the time. I'm really concerned about him. Plz also suggest some remedy for running nose.

A11

Asked by A11 at 3:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I agree that he's probably cutting some teeth. Remember that teething is not just when the teeth break through. They go through spurts of growth, before they reach the surface, and it's painful. Try to be patient, mama, and give your LO the love and attention he needs right now. You can also try giving him some frozen grapes in a mesh feeder to soothe the pain. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• sounds like a mixture of things he may be going through atachment issues my son did that a lot when he was younger. He may be going through a growing spirt sleeping more or it could be teething. Just relax give him some tylenol. Salt water sprays are the best for a runny nose and so is bendryl not sure if he can have any yet. Call ur doctors office and talk to your nurse she will tell u what he can have and how much he can have
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 7:50 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Lots of love/hugs, comforting, ask a doctor about benadryl from above is great if he can have it, -just sickly and/or attachment issues the best is love and understanding comfort.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 8:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2010