Holiday dontations

Man I got such a big heart. I want to dontate to certain charities like Gleaners but I am so broke I got to watch a every cent...one day I will :)

Have you donated money to a charity or did a food donation? :)

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• We donate to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. We donate when we have money to spare and even when we don't. Donating is just a simple little thing. God always provides for us and see's everything we do. Even when we get into the tightest of financial situations, somehow we pull through.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:24 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i have donated food, cleaning supplies and adopted 15 children this christmas who i gave gifts to .
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 4:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have done both. At our grocery store you can get a bag full of food for $10.00 and they donate it to the local food bank, so I have done that a couple of times. Also this year my DD got very sick and we had many friends help us out along the way. So when another friend was in need we helped them out, we also have a friend who passed away, she was young and it was very sad, so instead of sending flowers we made a donation to the foundation that the family requested. My DD has a friend at school whose baby brother was born with leg problems, we donated to the organization that helped them.

We always try to help in some way although this year I think we have done a little more because we understand how much is truly helps. Even the smallest act of kindness is something.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:52 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes, every year I donate food to the food drives and to the local food pantry, I give to the salvation army bell ringers, I give to United Way and I donate to our local humane society and the hospice where my Grandma passed. My work adopts families at the holiday and has a giving tree for them (I usually do something for that) and my work has various 'in need' drives for different things thru out the year and I usually donate to those as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Food to the local women's shelter.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You good hearted people :) XXXhugsXXXX
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2010