Has anybody been thru this after your baby is born??

When I had Marisa 2yrs ago I had a planned C-section. Stayed in the hospital for 3 days and I felt ok.. When I got home, and into the 2nd day, I started these real severe panic attacks whenever she started crying. My stomach would be tied up in knots, felt like I was either throw up or the #2. I was shaking so bad, thinking what kind of mother am I that when my baby cries, I start feeling like I am gonna be sick?? I thank my mom sooooo much that she came up here from florida. I wasn't feeling my best wouild be a gross understatment of the year. Did ya'll go thru that?

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Health

• When I had my first child, I was left home alone with him for hours on end because dh worked 2 Full-time jobs. I did ok, but I was constantly worried about messing something up. It got better after I'd say 3 months or so. I think it's natural. when my 2nd child was born 3 years later I was much more confident. I imagine by the time I get around to having another one I wont miss a step in my stride lol. By now I know what diapers are best, have all baby gear and clothing for both genders and know how to start solids and things like that. It just keeps getting easier. I only hope this lasts through teen years!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:41 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No, I mean I had anxiety cause when he was 2 wks old we moved 2hrs away and dh was in school & work all day long, and I was alone w/ ds and in a new city. So yeah I had anxiety!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:24 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I never felt sick but I did want to cry right along with them when I first went home with them. I raised both of them completely on my own until this year when I got with my bf.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2010