• In the Spotlight:

what did you get your kids for christmas?

I got my 2 yr old DD puzzles a shape box food for her toy oven a tricycle and a aqua doodle.

kiwisz

Asked by kiwisz at 4:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• My son got a x box 360 kinect bundle, and one of those new Kodak cameras.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• wow.. how old is he.. thats wonderful!
    kiwisz

Comment by kiwisz (original poster) at 4:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• too much! He got a Woody and Bullseye combo pack, a Mr Potato head (he got a Buzz lightyear for his birthday in Oct) He got The King from Cars and a matching tractor trailer, and some playgough sets. the playdough set could have been a bad idea! Its one where you spread the dough out on a peice of paper, then put it in this spinny thing and add a dolop of paint, then turn the contraption on and it spins the paint all over in the little bowl. Terrible description, but there it is
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• too much
    a large plush dragon from How to Tame your dragon
    3 movies
    a tornado kit
    a parachute game for the summer
    an activity box
    so much more argh
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 4:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• the entire walmart walgreensd and more :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:30 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Too much to even list. My 3 year old even got an iPod touch.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 4:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• ha the playdough thing sounds cool.. ha i love christmas now that i got a baby lol!
    kiwisz

Comment by kiwisz (original poster) at 4:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• wow lol i dnt even have a ipod lol.. i didnt thnk of lookin at walgreens i mite do that!
    kiwisz

Comment by kiwisz (original poster) at 4:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I'm so tired of toys for my kids.....my children have autism and they don't play with toys in the way most children do...and I never know what they're going to like or not like...it's kind of a crap shoot....and yet i feel like i know my kids pretty well so this statement might seem strange to you.....soooo what I did was I got them "experiences" for christmas....i bought movie tickets, tickets for live theatre, day passes to the playtrium (an indoor 2-story play structure and games centre), an afternoon of horseback trail riding.....i even bought hubby concert tickets...so there's not much under the tree, but rather envelopes in the tree....hahaha, but i have a pretty good feeling it's going to be one of the best christmasses so far.....oh and i bought them each a piece of clothing but hats and scarves
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• play kitchen, doll kit, play kit, puzzles, elmo sing along, leapfrog laptop, leapfrog reader with one game of curious george, pillow pet, play farm,crayons, crayons for the bathtub, books.that is all i remember for right now. i am sure there is a few more. she is 21 months.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 6:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2010