Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need advise husband and i got into a huge fight... adult content

it started as a argument around 3pm he left the house and came home drunk around 11pm -- to me he didn't look drunk because he was calm but he was drinking -- well i ask him where he was and nothing i ask him again and nothing he was ignoring me the the whole time because he was to busy on hes cell phone -- well i try to get hes attention by throwing a pen at him yeah not a good idea..  we started arguing more and more until it got really really bad-- okto make things short he hit me he through a few punches on the back of my head and one on my face -- and me i defended myself with everything i grabbed and scratched him pretty bad too -- this is not the first time this has happend -- with this fight its been 3 times we fought like this -- i decided that was it for us i wasn't going to take this anymore and go with my mother in CA we at AZ  and i have no family here- my plans where let my job know that i was quiting and living and live in a few days well guess what happened-- I FOUND OUT THAT IM PREGNANT AGAIN -- since i was late 2 weeks on my period i decided to make sure i wasn't prego well 2 test came positive -- and now i don't know what to do... 

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (16)
  • Honestly, you and him fighting like this is not good for you, or your child. I would continue to leave, and talk to a lawyer about a custody arrangiment. I have seen far to many of my friend go back to bad relationship because of children or "It'll never happen again."

    Answer by dustbunni at 4:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • Get out while you can, while you're not too badly hurt.

    Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 4:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • leave

    Answer by maya123 at 4:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • you know the answer
    you have to leave and leave NOW.

    Answer by katiPeas at 4:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • Do you want him hurting your kids like he hurt you? It could escalate and he may end your life or theirs permanently. GET OUT OF THERE NOW. You don't owe him an explanation or anything whatsoever. Protect yourself and your kids and be smart and get out. Also make a police report so that if this jerk decides later on he wants custody, there will be a paper trail showing he's abusive.

    Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if it were me i wouldn't tell him about the pregnancy at all...i would just leave ! i wouldn't tell him of my plans to leave and i wouldn't let his apologies or any change in his personality affect my decision at all...let him believe i forgive him all the while still planning my escape...and i'd be gone before christmas ! i'd pack my necessities when he wasn't home and i'd be gone ! and yes, i'd also make a police report...if you don't have a report of it, you've got nothing on paper to help you in court later on if he decides he wants to come after you for access to children...but i would not tell him about the pregnancy at all !

    Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • a situation like this does and will not get better! you know what u gotta do dont doubt yourself. run!

    Answer by MsBrazil86 at 6:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • You are being abused. Situations like this do not get better own their own. Do you really want your children growing up like this? Do you want them growing up hearing the yelliing, the crying and watching their mother being a punching bag? I don't care how much he says he's sorry and it won't happen again, it's a lie. Leave. Now.

    Answer by layh41407 at 6:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • LEAVE. A baby won't make it better

    Answer by fallnangel3 at 7:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • It is never right for a man to hit a woman. It is a sign of weakness and immaturity. It does not necessarily mean he is a bad person; it simply means that he lacks self-control. The lack of self-control in a man is no worse than is lack of self-control in a woman, which you also exhibited when you threw an object at a drunk man. He was already angry, and he was somewhat under control until you threw the pen, which provoked him to even more anger. This is not the way to handle disagreements. You both acted immaturely. You can learn from this, and your marriage can be better than it has ever been before. Perhaps it would be best if the two of you got some help. Many churches offer free marital counseling and many marriages have been strengthened by simply learning how to fight. Arguments will happen, but mature people know how to argue and keep themselves under control at the same time. You both need help with this!

    Answer by NannyB. at 7:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.