How to get rid of my digusting double chin?

Over the last two years, my life has changed. I've had two toddlers, a lack of exercise and eating not healthier enough. I've noticed I have a double skin and it really disgust me. Is there any type of exercises to get rid of this? I know obviously I have to lose weight. However is there any other ways to reduce the look in the meanwhile?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Avoid drawing attention to it with necklaces, turtlenecks and such. Also earrings and lots of makeup are out. Draw ppl's attention down to maybe your legs or other area.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• When you do start exercising try covering your neck with a type of cloth (so you can sweat it out) or for now try making some kind of exercise by tightening your neck every so often in the privacy of your home DO NOT DO THIS IN PUBLIC....lol GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Apparently if you like exercise your tongue by pushing flat onto the roof of your mouth it will pull it in a little, however I don't know if that works in the long term for losing the double chin.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 6:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Divorce the ugly fool.

That was my husband's answer

I would say go to Costa Rica or Brazil.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• There are stretches you can do that work well but the downsize is you will stretch out its elasticity and have it hang worst later. Really eating healthy and exercise is the only longer term way. You can reduce the look with your hair style as well. If you have long hair wear is down. Wearing it up draws attention to your neckline. If you have short hair, scarves or sweaters like the previous suggested. Also if you take time on your hair and makeup people will be drawn to you face and not so much to your neck. My cousin has a double chin and really goes out on her appearance by doing her hair and make up pretty. I hear all the time how men think shes hot. They never mention her double chin!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 8:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Tilt your head back, and open and close your mouth. If you do it with your lips pulled back over your lips, it tends to work it more, or at least I feel it more. Do this ten times per rep, and 2 reps at a time. Do no more than twice per day, because it does work your muscles and WILL HURT if you over do it. It worked for me.
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 12:26 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I agree w/ everyone else, lol.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• look up chin exercises. There really are some.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2011