how do you get similac checks/coupons?

i have signed up on there website but i still have not received any coupons.

BetsyBoop2003

Asked by BetsyBoop2003 at 5:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wow thats amazing because with both of my kids I was drowning in their coupons. I never signed up for them either. What I did sign up for was American Baby magazine and Baby Talk magazine(both free) and they send Similac and Enfamil coupons periodically. Try going online and doing that. Also, when I had my babies, I had at least 4 with each baby Similac bottle bag/coolers that were filled with Similac plus bottles and coupons. That too I didn't ask for, the hospital and ob/gyn's office just give them once you reach 8 months. Ask your pediatrician's office and ob/gyn and hospital where you gave birth because they get samples and coupons of that stuff ALL the time.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:47 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Are you on WIC? If you click the option about that when you sign up, you'll get little to no coupons, even if you try going back and signing up a second time. I only got all the coupons & stuff when my first was born, because I was bf first, and when I had the rest I made the mistake of clicking that yes, we were on WIC, and I got nothing. My mom ended up getting a bunch with my last 2 because she signed up on something totally different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Whenever you fill out materials from baby stores, etc... check the BREASTFEEDING box if there is one. You'll be inundated with freebies including full cans.

Formula marketers have little interest in courting those who are already choosing it... but they bend over backwards to win over breastfeeding moms. I got coupons for something like a year, and several full cans from all the major manufacturers.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:44 PM on Dec. 21, 2010