I am 5 months pregnant and lost my sex drive... Help!!!

I have two kids and that never happened with them, Im worried i wont return to normal, Has anyone experienced this? and does it come back???

MsBrazil86

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 6:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you are abit older and hormones change dear. its natural and every pregnancy is different . it will come back honest
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 6:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• yea im having the same problem but my sex drive comes back one week im sooo NOT for it the Next im a freak lol Put some effort like thinking about sex , get your mind on sex thats what i do if i have a really hard time you know doing things to get you in the mood . i do for i dont want my husband to get bored or go to someone else i wanna keep him happy ;)
    firstimemommy21

Answer by firstimemommy21 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I just now got my drive back at 33 weeks pregnant and lo and behold no sex anyways. Huh how do like that. It will come back. Whether later in your pregnancy or sometime after the baby is born. Like pp said try spending the time you got thinking about having sex and what you want and how you can go about getting it. That would help me out some when I just did not want to have anything to do with sex but I wanted to make sure my SO new I still thought about him. Good luck
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I am about 5 months and the same thing is going on with me, first time in 3 pregnancies. I'm sure it will come back. I've been doing a little better just thinking about how understanding my husband has been and it makes me want to just for him, and everytime I finally decide to do it i never regret it!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 10:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• For me, it came back after morning sickness passed.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• thanks ladies i feel better now lol
    MsBrazil86

Comment by MsBrazil86 (original poster) at 5:31 AM on Dec. 22, 2010