How do you feel about this?

Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. he is the first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya , his father's family was mainly Arabs.. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro)"

one source among many
http://caosblog.com/7961

I want to know how you feel about this?
some obama fans say "Big Deal"...
how do you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• why don't you state a reliable source? instead of someone's blog.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Pot stirrer.
    Why keep trying to change people's minds? I could care less where he comes from, I have lots of "Arab" friends. They cook good food.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I voted for McCain but I now support Obama for obvious reasons. He's AMERICAN!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I agree caitxrawks.....Why keep stirring the pot?.....THE STEW IS DONE!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• "THE STEW IS DONE!"

Hahahaha, that made me giggle.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Actually, there is some debate as to why he won't offer up the COLB, because it has a different father's name on it. Maybe he isn't an Obama after all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• If you personally took a DNA test and figured out the percentages in his blood...Maybe it's worth the time posting this bogus post. But come on, why is it so important for some people to have him NOT be the first black president?...Is it just to discredit him?...to put down?...

Loba

Answer by Loba at 11:57 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• If he has any black, he is black period. Just like I am indian, I have some irish too.
    The source is not a good one but I will say this, So what we will have an arab, african american president. wwwhhhhoooo
    Anonymous

• I love how all the people who post this type of crap do it anonymously.
    vicki77433

Answer by vicki77433 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Lol, stew. Oh no the stew has a potato in it! HAHAHA
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2008