My cats are in Heat!

I thought heat only occurred in the spring and fall, but my cats are in heat now! I do not remember our other cats going through this at this time of year. Other then some action or getting them fixed is there a natural product that can help? I swear I am about to give them each a Xanax ( just kidding).

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 7:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Pets

• Sorry to say this, but unless you're a professional breeder....you should not have cats if you cannot fix them. I personally find it very inhumane to own cats & not fix them. All they need to do is slip outside & another cat WILL find it & mate with it & then POW...a bunch more kitties that also will probably not get fixed. I'm sure your whole yard is crawling with male cats ready to get laid. We really need to stop the cycle. There are way too many ferrel cats running around & it's not OK. You really need to get your cats fixed or not have any at all.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Get them fixed! There is nothing else.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Get them fixed ASAP. You can fix them when in heat, although it costs more. Other than that, you better keep them inside untill it's done
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:27 AM on Dec. 21, 2010