What doyou REALLY want for Christmas??

Evry Christmas season you always hear people saying what they want and what they bought. Well this is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food and shelter & heat. Now, lets see how many people re-post if you want the same.

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 7:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• I'd love those things as well. Merry Christmas to you!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I want something very selfish for Christmas ... I want my hubby to stop being in pain all the time and the migraines to go away forever. I also want my B-Ball (kitty) to get better ... he has a urinary tract problem ... I'm afraid I'm loosing him.

Now, I want all those things you listed as well. Let me add ... I want living beings being abused to find safety and shelter.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:04 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I would also love those things as well..This year I would really like for my DD to be better. She got sick in August and they did know if she was going to make it. She defied the odds, got better and did great for 16 weeks. ON Thanksgiving she got sick again and was in and out of the hospital for 3 weeks. Right now she seems to be doing better, although we still don't know what is wrong with her. I wish that she has a wonderful Christmas and that 2011 is a healthy happy year for all!

Merry Christmas!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i really want this pair of earings i saw in a glass art store....they were so super cool!

But ya, i want those things you mentioned too. My earings are a lot more tangible though...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I want to go see my parents in MA
    jrsec.mom

Answer by jrsec.mom at 8:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I want organs for my nephew... he is waiting for a heart and two lungs I want a Christmas miracle for Riley....

And for me a BFP but the first is the most important.... LIFE

christinato

Answer by christinato at 8:49 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• First and Foremost - NO DRAMA from our families.

I'd like for my hubby to find a job that he is happy in and not taken advantage of.

Plus all of the things you've mentioned
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 8:55 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I want everything I bought for family and friends to work, fit, and be exactly what they wanted.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:03 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I want to be healthy again.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 11:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I want my DD in Heaven in back, and I know for sure that won't happen. So from there, I want her son to grow into a happy, healthy, normal young man.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2010