New Years Resolutions

Willing you be making any New Year's resolutions this year? What will they be? I am just starting to think about it.

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 8:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• read more; save more money; spend more individual time with each of my kids.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• not making one this year!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• life is short so we better live it to the max day to day , years are discounted from our life and we count them ...
    as dalai lama said : ppl lose their health to earn money, then they lose money to get healthy. And to think outside the future, they forget this so they end up not live neither the present nor the future.
    They live as if they were never going to die ... and die as though they had never lived

so try to enjoy ur life Each Singel Year
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No resolutions. I don't normally do that. I don't know why. I guess I think New Year's resolutions are setting yourself up to fail.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• as always, to try to lose weight. wish i can achieve this.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• No I never make them then I can't break them.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 9:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• My only resolution this year is to drop my monthly grocery bill from $1000.00 to $500.00 I know it can be done wish me luck!!
    goodemama

Answer by goodemama at 9:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think the idea is great! Goal setting is a way to get you thinking... however to say it is a resolution is setting yourself up for failure. Maybe taking baby steps toward the landing is a better way of achieving it.. IDK but I cannot see myself making the resolution just knowing I may not be able to handle the failure it will bring when I cannot achieve it, so I would rather set small goals and obtain each one individually. Good luck though to those that do!
    gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 9:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• DH and I make a resolution together each year. One year he suggested that we eliminate everything in our lives that caused us stress, then he added...but not the children. lol
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• nah....i make resolutions bi-monthly already. It's usually to exercise.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2010