James Patterson books

Do you read James Patterson? I love all his novels. even his love stories. He is one of the only authors i consistently read. right now i am reading Cross Fire. Anyone else read it or just love James Patterson?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 8:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I enjoy his books. I have not read all of them although I have read a lot of them. There are so many authors that I like it is hard to say that he is my favorite.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I cant get into his books but my 12yr loves his books.
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 8:43 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I am on the waiting list at my library for Cross Fire ... Have you checked out his other books, aside from the wonderful Alex Cross series? The Maximum Ride series and then the Witch & Wizard series. These are good too. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:47 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I have read a few of them and I can't really tell you why I haven't read more because I did enjoy the few I read...hmm....I'll have to put him on my list of new books to get.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:57 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I love James Patterson. I have all of his books, however, I will have to say that since he has started to "co-write", his work hasn't been as good. I would rather him put out a book or two a year and it be of great quality, rather than him having another writer write for him and put out 6-7 books a year.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• the ones i have read with coauthors have not been my favorite but i love his books. i try to buy the books because then this way i don;t have to ready it in a 2 weeks time. i have read most of the series of alex cross and just some other of them speratically. i do not do it in order. i have a hard time getting time to read with my toddler but i just bought cross fire and i am already quarter of the way through by starting it last night. he is so addicted. i haven't read witch and wizards. maybe i will borrow those from the library.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You should also try the Women's Murder Club series. Those are my favorite.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i have read a few of the women's murder club but i never continued. i love alex cross. i wish i could say i have read all of them or in order but i have not. i like to do things in order but some how i got out of order. lol but i am sure one day i will catch up to readying all his books.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• He is one of my favorite authors even the non suspense ones he just writes a really good book.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• i love james patterson..ive read that book and all of his books...i just finished readin sail and loved it.. i could tell u so many more book names by him if u needed it

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2010