would u be mad?

im 11 weeks pregnant and i planned on telling my 8yr old after my 1st trimester (i had a mc in june so i wntd 2 be sure i wsnt goin 2 have a mc again) and this past week my 8 yr old sd my mother n law told her i was preg!!! it really made me mad cuz thats me and my hus place to tell her and i dnt even really tlk 2 my mother n law she has issues and i jst got tired of dealing with her drama!! shud i be mad?

kimmie123

Asked by kimmie123 at 11:39 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i think yes. that is your daughter and your baby and you and your husband are the ones that should have told her.

Could there of been a mix up like she didnt know you were waiting to tell her? and why did you tell your mother in law if you were waiting wouldnt you want to wait and tell everyon so things like that didnt happen? NOT JUDGING JUST ASKING.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• i dnt know how my mother n law found out maybe my hus told her idk but i think she knew that my daughter dndnt know cuz of the way she told her she told her that a lil birdie told her i was pregnant
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Maybe you should talk to her and ask her if she knew. And tell her how you feel about what she did. If you dont let her know when she does something wrong she is going to keep doing it. Believe me i know my mil is the worst.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Id be pissed off.....I would say something to her.. thats so rude.....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 11:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• YES, SHE CROSSED A LINE!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 11:51 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I would be, but did the mil know you had not told your child yet? She may not have done it maliciously. Why did your mil know before your own child anyway? You and your husband should have kept it quiet from everyone until you were ready to let the good news out of the bag. Congratulations on the good news by the way. Don't let the bad timing of yor mil distract you from the joyousness of having a new munchkin around the house.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• yeah but the thing about her is she does things just to make u mad and its like when she knows that it bothers u she does it even more thats one reason i dnt tlk to her like with my sis n law she jst had a baby a mnth ago and she goes to her house every day and dsnt call she jst shows up banging on the door or blowing her horn like a maniac and she knows shes gettin on my sis n laws nerves but she jst keeps doing it idk whats wrong with her she jst has no respect and so i jst stay away frm her
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• i really dnt know how my mil fnd out maybe my hus told her he cnt keep secrets but i jst dnt say ne thing 2 her i dnt need the drama in my life right now she jst gossips alot with my 8 yr old and my hus has told her b4 not to and she still does shes driving me crazy and then lst nite my hus lil cousin who is 6 told me that she told them i was preg i jst dnt know why she gossips with all these lil kids she dsnt wrk or have friends maybe thats why
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Thats fucked up, i would be pissed.
    Anonymous

• mine was the same way until i told her i wasnt going to deal with it anymore. now we see her like once every 3 months. her choice not ours i would like for her to see them more but she lives 2hrs away. Just talk to her and know you cant say well thats hubby's mom so he can do it you have too she wont take it like she needs to unless it comes from you.
    Anonymous