Just found out !

I just found out I am prgo with my third so how do we tell our families! We want it to be a fun way and ways would be great!

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would get picture frame w/ like 3 of them in a row.. If that makes an sense?? Put one childs picture on each end, and in the middle leave it blank.. When they ask you "Y" it is blank. You can say "well can you not figure it out"? LOL... Just an idea... Congrats.. and Good luck.. :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Get your children t-shirts that say big brother / sister. When they notice the youngest shirt....they'll know. Congrats : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Give the mom or grama to be a baby's sleeper. Wrap it in a box and give it like a prestent. But one that says Grandma or grandpa loves me, or Worlds greates aunt, or Uncle. When they open it they will be like WTH? and will get it. It's always fun.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748/

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2008