What is wrong with this woman?

Jeeez ..more important to protect our borders from climate change than illegals and bprder patrol agents being killed by them..

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/napolitano-says-dhs-begin-battling-clima

CNSNews.com) - At an all-day White House conference on "environmental justice," Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced that her department is creating a new task force to battle the effects of climate change on domestic security operations.

Speaking at the first White House Forum on Environmental Justice on Thursday, Napolitano discussed the initial findings of the department’s recently created "Climate Change and Adaptation Task Force."

Ewok woman needs to go

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I swear, you couldn't write the crap this administration pulls. It seems like every day they are bombarding us with idiotic ideas like this one. Seriously, I hope we vote in a real leader in 2012. The kind with experience and some common sense.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I'm not comparing to the previous administration. I find this administration ill equipped to do it's job and it's overstepping it's bounds every day. I never said politicians aren't crooked. I know they are all owned by special interests. I would have preferred someone with some business or private sector experience instead of a government teet lifer. But that's just me.

FYI, just because I don't like Obama's policies and the actions of his administration doesn't mean that I lock step with Bush. There were many things I disagreed with him about as well.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• There you go again. You don't like a democratic woman so you resort to putting down her looks. Typical, immature and sad.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 9:57 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• ...period but at least with this one they are a little more transparent unlike the last one that hid everything from us until he was gone...

Some could argue that this administration has only been transparent about the previous administration, not their own. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Since when does the dept of Homeland Security do climate change? Shouldn't they focus on things like bombs?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• You lost my interest when you personally insulted Janet Napolitano. If you want to have an intelligent debate about her announcement, that would be great, but when you resort to personal attacks the first rattle out of the box, it appears that you aren't interested in debating issues in a civil manner. Think I'll skip this one.

Oh, and lest you say - well, why did you say anything if you were just going to skip it? I'll tell you. Because I think mean, insulting people need to be called out. Every time. Go be mean some place else. Or better yet, try a little kindness and civility for a change.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 1:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• She's incompetent.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Hey, it doesn't matter that she is dumb as a box of rocks. The important thing is that we have DIVERSITY.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:03 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Low and petty couldn't have described this any better.
    attorneymama

Answer by attorneymama at 11:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Hey, look at it this way....they are creating jobs!! JK of course! I fail to see how the climate HOAX fits into natiional security. It seems to be more idiocy from this administration.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2010