I need some advice please....

So i am being seen by a high risk womens group for my pregnancy, because of pre term delivery of my daughter. when my son was born 2 years ago, i had the best doctor, we nearly lost him and my dctor saves my son. she moved away last year, so now i am at a different practice. they have lke 6 different doctors. I was seeing 1 doc and then i asked to see a different one. i have to see the 1st doctor this week, but now i am worried she is going to be uset that i had asked for a different doctor to begin with. Should i be worried or is it just my crazy hormones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is your baby and you have the right for a different doc dont be worried! It is the hormon thing. Good Luck=)
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I did the same thing. My water broke at 34wks with my son and the dr on call kept him in me for 3days after then when they changed drs the new one on call said that he needed to come out. So when he was born and had to be in the nicu for 2wks for breathing issues and a feeding tube in his mouth. I blamed that dr for keeping him in there. I am seeing the same drs for this pregnancy and when they told me i would have to see him i told them no and made them give me a different dr. they did and they didnt treat me different but lik you i thought they would.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Your Dr should not bring it up at all. and if they do tell them your reason for asking for a new Dr. Some Dr's have Terrible bed side manner and a preggo woman always wants the best for their baby. There should NOT be any propblem seeing the Dr you didnt want to, but if there is complaine to the office manager or your insurance Company becuase you have the right to choose the care provider and be treated with respect.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748/

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2008